Friday, January 30, 2009

Wow! It's been a while...

But that doesn't mean I haven't been reading! I can't believe I haven't posted a review since 07--that blows my mind!
Well among the many other books I've read, I am currently reading through the Harry Potter series...for the first time. This astounds most people, especially those who know my attraction to fantasy and magic realism. I am thoroughly enjoying the Harry Potter series!
I have just started reading book six. It takes me a while to get through because I work so much, but I will definitely post a review when I'm finished.
I will not post reviews about the previous five, simply because I like to do reviews when the book is fresh in my mind--immediately upon completion.
It may be a couple weeks, so be patient. In the meanwhile, check out my other blogs:

I Wear Many Hats; I Carry Many Bags
As You Grow

No comments: